The Outdoor Soul New Website Launch Giveaway- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Outdoor Soul New Website Launch Sweepstakes (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on November 22, 2017 at 11:55 pm eastern standard time and ends on December 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm eastern standard time (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are The Outdoor Soul and Sweet Dreams Outdoors (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsors with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States of America and Canada who are at least legal 18 years of age or legal age in respective to state or province governing rules (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
First Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) 220mL Stainless Steel Carabiner Cup] (ARV: $9.99)
Second Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) 3pc Set Folding Utensils] (ARV: $10.99)
Third Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) 2L Waterproof Dry Bag] (ARV: $7.99)
Fourth Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) Brass Survival Flint Wheel] (ARV: $9.99)
Fifth Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) Insta-Match Emergency Fire Starter] (ARV: $6.99)
Sixth Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) Adjustable 35L Waterproof Nylon Bag Cover] (ARV: $8.99)
Seventh Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) Collapsible Camping Bowl] (ARV: $12.98)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Winner may decide to not receive prize and prize will become null and void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of The United States of America and Canada and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at http://theoutdoorsoul.net/newsitelaunchgiveaway/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, IP Addresses, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sponsors have all the right and without prior notice be able to stop/resume/disqualify entrant/or call off sweepstakes.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may alternatively choose to enter the Sweepstakes via the following method:
- Provide the following information on a plain postcard:
- Your Name;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your telephone number;
- The name of the Sweepstakes you are entering; and
- A statement that you wish to enter the Sweepstakes and have read and agreed to the official rules for the Sweepstakes.
- Mail the postcard to the following address:
The Outdoor Soul
Attn: The Outdoor Soul New Website Launch Giveaway
P.O. Box 2
Clawson, MI 48017
Postcards must be received by The Outdoor Soul within the duration of the Sweepstakes as set out in the official Sweepstakes rules.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about two weeks after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final after verification of winner abiding with our terms and services and deemed legal in age and are within state, provincial, and overseeing national government rules for winner, in their respective area of residence. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Random winners will be selected using the widget on http://www.random.org.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately two weeks after the random drawing takes place. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within approximately 72 business hours of notification. Making prize(s) abandoned, therefor prize(s) becomes null and deemed void and entrant become ineligible for prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any point and without notification to entrant(s). In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Outdoor Soul cc: The Outdoor Soul New Website Launch Giveaway at P.O. Box 2, Clawson, MI 48017. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than February 28, 2018. For accessing a Winner List online, visit http://theoutdoorsoul.net/newsitelaunchgiveaway/. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSORS: (The Outdoor Soul, P.O. Box 2, Clawson, MI 48017) and (Sweet Dreams Outdoors, 7567 Dunsmuir St, Mission, BC, Canada V2V 4b5)
11. ADMINISTRATOR: The Outdoor Soul, P.O. Box 2, Clawson, Michigan 48017, firstname.lastname@example.org